Dream On Me Inc. (DOM) is the sole owner of the Slumber Baby brand and has complete ownership of all content on this website. DOM has no obligation to monitor the Website or any use thereof. However, DOM reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to slumberbaby.com. Please take a few minutes to review our Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DOM, its affiliates and their employees, contractors, officers, directors and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website. DOM reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with DOM in asserting any available defenses.
Information and Subscriptions
At your election, you may request additional information about DOM or subscribe to various information services concerning DOM’s products, services and business. When you do so, the registration process requires you to provide your name, email address and certain additional information about your preferences, such as, for example, your preferred contact method and product markets of interest to you. You may initiate your subscription within your DOM account.
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on DOM’s computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of DOM or any third party;
- or harvests or collects any information from the Website;
- or impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of DOM.
DOM may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Website should your conduct fail to conform strictly with any provision of this section.
DOM has no obligation to monitor the Website or any use thereof. However, DOM reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.
Third Party Websites
You agree that all content and materials made available by DOM at the Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by DOM in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at this Website for your internal business purposes; provided, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from DOM is prohibited.
We welcome your comments about our Website, but please note that by uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind any including but not limited to, comments, feedback, reviews, photographs, original art, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions, or other communications (collectively Comments) at or otherwise through the Website, you:
- grant to DOM, its affiliates and their assignees the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise exploit such Comments in any form and for any purpose, including without limitation, any concepts, ideas or know-how embodied therein without restriction and without compensating you in any way;
- represent and warrant to DOM that you own or otherwise control all rights to such Comments and that disclosure and use of such Comments by DOM (including without limitation, publishing content at the Website) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and acknowledge that the Comments may not be treated confidentially.
- FOR THIS REASON, WE ASK THAT YOU NOT SEND US ANY COMMENTS THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO ASSIGN TO DOM, INCLUDING ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE MATERIALS SUCH AS STORIES, PRODUCT IDEAS, COMPUTER CODE, PHOTOGRAPHS, OR ORIGINAL ARTWORK.
DOM may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Website.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE (THE CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENT IS TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (D) THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOM (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, OR (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
DOM makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing the Website is prohibited from territories where such Content is illegal. If you access the Website from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Integration and Severability
Copyright and Trademark Notices
If you believe a work on the Website constitutes infringement of your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide our Designated Agent with a written communication containing the following information:
- evidence of your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
a description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Website, including where the material is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
DOM’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: [email protected]
Effective Date and Changes
This statement is effective as of January 01, 2016. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement from time to time and at our sole discretion. Your continued access to the Sites and Services will indicate your acceptance of our updated Policy. We recommend that users revisit this statement from time to time to learn of any changes.
Dream On Me, Inc.
1532, S. Washington Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Email: [email protected]